Billabong TRIBONG AIRLITE BOARDSHORTS Grey
All sales are final. No refunds.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, Mango Molli Swimwear will exchange the size or style if it is within 14 days of your delivery date.
All items must have tags and sanitary liners in place in order to do an exchange or to be issued store credit.
Due to health regulations, styles that are soiled, worn, damaged or laundered will not be accepted. No exceptions.
If we receive such goods, they will be returned to you and you will be charged for the return shipping.
If you would like to do an exchange, please follow these guidelines in order to receive a Return Authorization (RA)Number.
1. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RA#. Once we have received your request, we will email you an RA number.
2. Once you have received your RA number and confirmation of your exchange, please mail your exchange to the following address:
Mango Molli Swimwear
418 Cerrillos Rd. #1-E
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Please include the RA # on the front of your package.
Please ship your items back using a trackable shipping method. Mango Molli Swimwear is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Once your return has been received and it meets the above return/exchange requirements, we will process your exchange within 1 day.
Clients are responsible for all return shipping charges for exchanges.
If you would like to be issued a store credit, please indicate in your email that you would like to receive a store credit.
Once your return has been received and it meets the above return/exchange requirements, you will receive an email confirmation that your store credit (minus our shipping costs) has been issued and you will be emailed a store credit in the form of a gift card to be used toward any future purchases. Store Credit/Gift Cards are valid for 5 years from issue date.
Mango Molli Swimwear offers Free USPS Shipping on all U.S. orders over $100.
*USPS Mail – arrives in 2-5 business days
Orders over $100 (Free)
Orders under $100 ($5.00)
Australian, Canadian and UK Orders
*DHL $45 (Signature Required)
Canada (Arrives in 2-5 Business Days)
Australia & UK (Arrives in 2-7 Business Days)
*USPS First Class International Mail - arrives in 1-3 weeks depending on location
Orders over $150 (Free)
Orders under $150 ($15.00)
Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland
*USPS First Class International Mail - arrives in 1-4 weeks depending on location ($15.00)
All other International Orders
Please email us for rates.
For International Orders: Additional taxes and duties assessed by customs are the responsiblity of the client. Mango Molli Swimwear has no control over the fees charged. If you need additional information regarding taxes and duties, please contact your local customs office.
All orders received will ship within 1-2 Business Days.
*Free Shipping does not apply to returns/exchanges. Client is responsible for shipping costs related to returns/exchanges.
Have you ever worn a boardshort engineered to the way you surf? Meet our new Airlite boardshort. After years of development, countless prototypes and our team logging hours upon hours surfing the long point breaks of Australia’s Gold Coast, these trunks have been perfected. Airlite is the first of its kind, where we’ve engineered three of our favorite high performance fabrics seamlessly into one boardshort to give you stability, flexibility and comfort where you need it most... and on top of that we’ve screened them with prints and colors inspired by the cultures and destinations we love.
Tech’s not dead, instead we've just hidden it...
- Stability -The waistband and upper third of the Airlite fabric is designed with a tight weave 4-way stretch fabric to hug the waist, giving you the stability and support where you need it most.
- Flexibility -The mid-section of the Airlite fabric utilizes a twill weave fabric, offering omni-directional stretch allowing optimal mobility.
- Comfort -The lower portion of the Airlite fabric is made up of a jacquard micro perforation. This section has been engineered to offer maximum omni-directional stretch.The micro perforations in the fabric, drain and hold less water, keeping your trunks drier and lighter for those marathon sessions or a rash free run back up the point.
- Micro Repel: coats fabric to eliminate saturation & repels water, keeping your board shorts dryer and lighter, longer.
- Die cut heat transfer at pocket.
- Wave mark heat transfer at bottom left leg.
- Mid Length - Performance Fit: 19 inch outseam.
- Material: Airlite Omni-Directional Stretch Fabric.